book your free property valuation now!

Depending on the problem, all maintenance will be dealt with ASAP. Emergencies will be dealt with within 24 hours. Emergencies can include,

- Burst pipes

- Electrical problems

- Boiler problems

how quickly will someone respond and visit my problem after i have reported a problem?

To report ANY maintenance, tenants can call the office within office hours on 01924650607/800. Emergancies can call our out of hours number on 07948947859. You can now report maintenance online here

where do tenants call to report maintenance?

The references we require from Tenants are Landlords and Employers. You may be asked to show wage slips.

what references do you require from prospective tenants?

When carrying out Property Inspections our staff look for;

- Property cleanliness

- Any damages to the Property

- If the Tenant is occupying the Property

Property inspections are also a chance for the Tenant to report maintenance and to ask any questions about their Tenancy and the Property.

what do you look for when carrying out property inspections?

Depending on your circumstances, a Guarantor is not always necessary. You will be informed if you do need a Guarantor. Guarantor's need to:

- Be a UK Resident

- Have a UK bank account

- Be a Home owner
Click here to download the guarantor form!

do i need a guArantor?

After your Tenancy has lapsed a discussion will be had with yourself to make a decision as to what you would like to do. You may decide to move out or to accept another tenancy. Tenancies after the initial 6 Month period can be;

- A month to month Tenancy

- A 12 month Tenancy

- A another 6 month Tenancy

what happens at the end of my tenancy?

Most assured short-hold tenancies are initially for a period of 6 months.

what length of tenancy should i have?

​Your bond will be returned to you when you vacate the property if it is not needed to pay for any damages to the property.​

will my bond/deposit be returned to me?

​The bond is retained with the DPS (as per current regulations) to cover any damage that may be caused to the Property during Tenanc​y.

what will my bond/deposit be used for?

The Bond for ANY property with Tranquil Homes & Services Ltd will be equivalent to 1 months rent of the Property. The only exception to this would be if you have pets or are a smoker, the landlord may request a higher bond payment.

how much is the bond/deposit on the property i have chosen?

The Application Process usually takes up to 7 days. After this, the tenant is free to move into the property.
Click here to download our Application Form 

how long will it take for my application to be processed?

Admin Fees are £100 for the first applicant and then £50 per other applicant. The Admin Fee is used for, Referencing fees (Landlord and Employer), Drawing up the Tenancy Agreements and Credit Searches.

how much is the admin fee and what is it used for?

Our FAQ page is here for you to find out any more information that you may like to know about renting a property from Tranquil Homes & Services Ltd. If you think there is a question that should be added to the FAQ's, please do not hesitate to suggest it to us.

frequently asked questions

frequently asked